We are passionate about clinical studies. That is why in 2009 we started our company with experienced physicians to offer cost effective services in order to optimize all aspects of clinical studies. Do you share our passion to in the wellbeing of patients? Do you want to be a part of a team that strives for better and quicker development of new medications?
- All medical and safety aspects for the assigned early development study will be your responsibility
- As well as reporting and monitoring adverse events in early development clinical trials
- You will be the liaison between the clinical team and investigational site for all safety related aspects
- You will provide medical interpretation and reporting of clinical research results
- You will take responsibility for the medical and safety aspects of the trial protocol and clinical study reports
- You will have close interactions with Clinical Leaders and Clinical Scientists during studies
- Experience in Clinical protocol development, medical monitoring, trial execution and regulatory filing
- At least 3 years experience in clinical research
- Experience and knowledge of GCP and regulatory requirements for the conduct of clinical trials
- Previous experience working on Clinical Trials
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Do you want to be part of this opportunity? Don´t hesitate to contact us for further information or apply today.