We are passionate about clinical studies. That is why in 2009 we started our company with experienced physicians to offer cost effective services in order to optimize all aspects of clinical studies. Do you share our passion to in the wellbeing of patients? Do you want to be a part of a team that strives for better and quicker development of new medications?
- You will support inspection readiness activities and quality oversight
- You will be responsible for assisting in document management and archiving
- You will assist in ordering, distribution, and tracking
- You will ensure the current study status is up to date and available at all times in the clinical trial management system (CTMS) together with the CRO, Local Trial Managers and Site Managers to ensure trial specific data are up-to-date, complete, and accurate throughout all phases of the trial
- You will be responsible for review and management of Trial Master File (TMF)
- You will support running GCDO dashboards & metrics reports with option to provide status analysis
- You will coordinate and participate in internal and external study specific meetings, and document outcomes, actions, and decisions
- You will support medication related activities e.g. shipment tracking, coordination of relabeling, recall, product quality compliant, TMEQ, and TOR management and follow-up
- You will maintain key trial specific information e.g. contact lists, set-up of study specific training curriculum, and training completion
- Degree in any pharma field or as registered nurse or in any administrative area
- At least 1 year of experience as a Clinical Trial Assistant, Document Assistant or Study Nurse
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Do you want to be part of this opportunity? Don´t hesitate to contact us for further information or apply today.