Are you looking to for a new job as Clinical Research Manager? Then keep on reading!
We are passionate about clinical studies. That is why in 2009 we started our company with experienced physicians to offer cost effective services in order to optimize all aspects of clinical studies. Do you share our passion to in the wellbeing of patients? Do you want to be a part of a team that strives for better and quicker development of new medications?
Your responsibilities as clinical research manager:
- You will be accountable for the oversight of IST/ISS
- You will manage independent consultants including CROs, clinicians, independent CRAs, or statisticians when required by the project including selection, coordination of project specific training, and payment
- You will ensure that timelines are followed up and met
- You will take your own initiative, interfacing with other departments but also perform activities hands on
- As a strategic role, you will communicate with the medical liaison
- Medical or Life Sciences degree or equivalent qualification
- At least 3+ years of experience in a similar position in clinical research in a CRO, pharma or biotech company
- Good understanding of supply chain activities, IMP management, full operational study life cycle management etc.
- Experience in Project management
- Thorough knowledge of ICH GCP and applicable local regulations
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Do you want to be part of this opportunity? Don´t hesitate to contact us for further information or apply today.