We are passionate about clinical studies. That is why in 2009 we started our company with experienced physicians to offer cost effective services in order to optimize all aspects of clinical studies. Do you share our passion to in the wellbeing of patients? Do you want to be a part of a team that strives for better and quicker development of new medications?
- You will be liaison between the sponsor and the investigator
- You are responsible for verifying that all research staff, facilities and investigational products are qualified and these remain adequate throughout the trial
- You will be responsible for the safety and proper conduct throughout the trial
- You will ensure and verify that the investigator follows the approved protocol and all GCP procedures
- You will verify that source data, documents and other trial records are accurate, complete, and maintained
- You will be responsible for reporting adverse events, concomitant medications, and inter current illnesses in accordance with the protocol
- 2 years of independent monitoring
- Strong knowledge in ICH-GCP
- Ability to review and evaluate clinical data
- Computer skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge of French is a plus
- Open communication, convincing, independent, responsible, sensitive consciousness
- Planning and organizing, coordinating, problem solving
- Bachelor degree in medicine, science or related discipline.
Do you want to be part of this opportunity? Don´t hesitate to contact us for further information or apply today.